Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)
” Where photography and friendships deepen”
SIGs are small groups centered around specific aspects of photography that you would like to know more of or have some knowledge of, and would like to share it with others. You don’t have to be an expert to start or form a SIG.
Because the groups are small (6 – 12), you get to know other people in the CVPS around a topic that interests you all. Not only do you deepen your understanding of the subject matter, but you also get to be comfortable enough to be able to give and receive constructive feedback about each other’s photos.
Although SIG’s come and go, these are current SIGs:
- Image Processing – Wink Richardson
- Image Processing 2 – Don Tait
- Photoshop – Kerry Dawson
- Nature – Terry Thormin
- Olympus – Cindy Powell
- Lightroom – Deb Paterson
- New to Photography SIG – Cecile Turnbull
- Night and Night Sky – (Closed till March 2019)
- Creative Art – Nimisha Jimenez
- ImageFest SIG – Nimisha Jimenez
- SIG Leaders Group – Nimisha Jiminez
- Visual Storytelling with Photography through Video – Sue Vince
- Open Source Software SIG – Robert McFetridge
If you have an idea for a SIG or would like to form one, call or write our SIG coordinator Nimisha Jimenez. (info on our society list).